středa 30. března 2011

Eifel - feeling free

I was rather busy with all kinds of things lately and I am still busy even now. I was travelling and I have an exam to do...but anyway, it will be fine...
Around 2 weeks ago we went to the national park called Eifel, it is not far from us - around 1 hour of driving. It is such a gorgeous place! I was a little bit fed up with the city or perhaps rather town culture lately, but the trip to nature helped me a lot to see the beauty around me again...I enjoyed the open space and the sudden freedom that surrounded me once we got out of the car and I looked around. I felt so great to have the feeling that you can run any direction you want and that there is nothing that would stop you. No crowds of people rushing to work, no traffic lights that would stop you....we were there for around 7 hours, nice hike with tonns of breaks as it was the first hike this year. I was very tired in the evening but after a long time I was feeling free and full of life again.

freedom


shy spring

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat