středa 16. března 2011

Iva - fashion designer

When I was home, my parents asked what I want to do in the future and I said "I want to make clothes". They were a bit shocked, but yeah...what I said was the truth. That's what I want to do, although I know that I will not do it as my main job. I will probably be one of those very important people doing something very important in the EU or in the government at least...but still I will be sewing in my free time. I invaded cloth shops at home and got some nice material. The next stuff I will make in the near future is a skirt for my friend Vanessa. She is a very stylish person who does not hesitate to wear even her granmum's clothes if she likes it. She mixes things together and the result is always awsome. She was actually the one who made me start with making clothes for other people than for myself. You can see the patterns I bought for skirts... Do you like it?



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat