pátek 23. září 2011

Summer - Part III.

Hope this is the final part, it might be a bit extensive though...

Gundula, a friend from studies, and Pauline, a friend who I visited in Paris, came to Prague and even made a trip to the beautiful city of Melnik. I took them around and we had a very nice dinner in a former wine cellar which is now a stylish restaurant. They stayed over night and continued to Poland...

...and another friend of mine came. He's German, but still cool (bit of teasing for Germans here). He studies with me and most of the time seems to be enthusiastic about the stuff we do, but I still believe he'd do well in something more...more creative too. He stayed in my place for a few days, went to Prague, for a lunch to my grandmum's, had a beer with Jana B. and went to Zelva Book Store to watch an awsome movie "exit through the gift shop". On the day Simon, cos he's actually called Simon, left I went to Italy with Jana.

I believe that I don't have to say that Italy was simply awsome, lovely and that we had great time together, talking about stuff & life & school & guys & everything...I really really enjoyed the time. Marina, the nicest Italian mum ever, was taking care of us and we were entertaining her little nephew Diego whose level of Italian was comperable with mine...oh well. Time there flied faster than light...see Einstein, it's possible... My parents came to pick me up and enjoy my company for a few days. When we all got enough of being a happy family we headed home.


Happiness with Jana in Venice


Venezia and her pink clothes

I had a pretty much a free week at home before I left for Germany...so there was nothing better to do than get sick. I went to visit Simon in Wurzburg - Germanywith antibiotics. Anyway, we had a great time there too. The city is simply beautiful, it's a sort of small Prague, so it felt nearly like at home. ...no more wondering why Simon liked Prague that much... After a short stay at Simon's we went together back to Aachen to get ready for university which started on the 5th September.

Looking back, I had a really great summer...enjoyed being with friends and family. I am still thinking a lot about those lovely moments I had in Italy. And "Postcards from Italy" by Beirut doesn't allow me to get rid of the nostalgy for the beautiful chaotic country. La bella Italia.

PS: I hope to get more pictures soon...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat