pátek 23. září 2011

Summer - Part I.

As I promised earlier...I am back to talk about my summer. It seems so far away. Memories are fading away. Slowly but they are. Once again I start to remember only the more pleasant stuff which is actually good in a way.
So, where to start...on the 10th June I did my very last exam of the 1st year, to be honest I don't even remember what was the precise name of the subject, something with the EU and politics...maybe EU Politics..who knows. See, I remember only the more pleasant things, tho I remember how tired and exhausted I was after the exam...better leave out the details. However, the night or rather the evening after the exam was great fun...had friends here, played cards and random Czech games...oh yes, I made those poor Germans to read the questions which were part of the game and were logically in Czech, as I said great fun!
The day after Viktor and me left for Sicily where we stayed for couple of days, enjoyed the Italian or better say Sicilian cuisine, I talked the lovely language to locals and was happy cos of the sun and sea which gave me a sense of freedom. Looking back, Sicily is beautiful....should go back at some point.

Something is wrong with the flags...isn't it?



The Italian way...


and a summer kitsch from Sicily!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat