pátek 23. září 2011

Summer - Part II.

And the story goes on...after Sicily I stayed in Aachen for couple more days. Probably nothing exciting cos I can't remember much from those days. I got to know that I managed the last exam on a day before I went home(home means Melnik in this case). Home was unsuprisingly very homy, tho weird at first...as usual. I took part in Summer School of European Studies in Prague, a sort of internship, which was rather nice...got to know new people and had heaps of fun with them. It was not always easy to get it organised, but it was good experience...still remember this funky guy from Venezuela who was telling us that the EU rocks and is simply the best...is it? Guess he should come to Maastricht for an exchange to realize how things actually are with the EU... oh well :)

Viktor came to Prague for around 2 weeks in June/August. So, we actually went to mountains together where it was very cold, meaning around 12 celsius. It wasn't that nice there, tho the nature is beautiful and it was felt nice to be in small village where are few houses, a church, a pub and a small shop. Especially it felt cool cos I was in the village with my class from Grammar School in 2002. So, I could actually see how much it changed. Usually when you live in a place you don't realize the changes around you, but in this case it was a bit shocky...9 years is 9 years.

PS: It seems I don't have any pictures...well, I do have them at home probably.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat