pátek 24. června 2011

Belgium - Brussels, Brugge and the ocean :)


I was supposed to go to visit Vanessa in Brussels and go to the 5th Czech Street Party there...but I went there with Viktor and we indeed went to the Street Party and because we were there by car we managed to travel a bit around Belgium too...very nice weekend.
We got there Friday late afternoon/evening and rushed to the city to enjoy all the Czechs there and Chinaski playing their famous songs...it was nice, we got lots of stickers saying "today, I am Czech". It was great to see all the random people having the stickers on them.
On Saturday, we travelled a bit further to see Brugge. It's a lovely town, reminded me of Venice with all the canals and turists around. Later on the day we got to the seaside to Oostende. It would be awsome town...but the wind there was simply terrible. I could not even stand still how strong it was.
Sunday was in the name of Brussels - we explored the city very well with Viktor thanks to the brilliant Guidebook which I got from my dad before leaving home in August 2010. Brussels is nice,...but there is something missing, I cannot really say what it is, but there is definitely lack of it... However, we had a nice time there. Viktor had had some troubles with opening a bottle of red wine, consequently I had troubles getting rid of the red stains on his light-blue T-shirt. Thanks Vanessa that we could stay at your place...and thanks Viktor for driving all the time and cooking the delicious broccoli soup :)

oh yes, this is my beloved boyfriend


The three of us


Chinaski


beautiful detail in Brugge

more pictures here

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat