pátek 23. září 2011

summer's over....hello autumn!

Oh hello autumn...you start today, right? What have you prepared for me?

Let's see what's there. So far I haven't done any sewing,...but I am planning to make a skirt soon cos I simply cannot survive without a plain black skirt,...how girly :) I did bits and pieces of art, mostly watercolours stuff and not only on paper....pictures will come soon.
I am learning how to make a stopmotion video which is real fun cos I am using pictures that we made with my mates in Grammar School in 2006. Old pictures, young Iva. Once it's done, I will post a link here too. The main reason why I want to learn how to make a nice stopmotion is friend's B-Day. She is this sort of person who has everything...so I didn't really know what to give her. Not even sure if she'll appreciate the video, but at least I enjoy doing it for her.

Other updates: I am in love with peanutbutter with nutella and I simply love this video of Spanish cool girls longboarding downhill. I love the colours, tho I don't know why cos they are just a bit blurry, but maybe it's the contrast with the shiny clothes that some of the girls wear.

Last but not least, Ieva Blazeviciute came up with an amazing French photographer whose pictures illustrate life in a different...in a way which I like, check him out - Theo Gosselin.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat