úterý 13. září 2011

whereabouts

hello...don't really know who is there, but hello anyway :) Seems that I back in Aachen and I am not very happy about it cos it's cold and rainy all the time...almost all the time. It doesn't really feel like home here...wonder why. Anyway, doing bits and pieces of art always cheers me up...and when even art making fails there is still ice-cream... oh no, I scream :) I made a card for Davina, but I was such a bad girl that I forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well. My summer was lovely. I did enjoy it very badly. Felt good to be back in the east. There were some friends who came to visit....long story which I should keep for later. Hope to update something about my summer soon. And yes, I fell in love with this french bad boy...I hope he doesn't mind.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat